Automatic Wire Setters
The Wiredroid is a hot wire slabbing harp that has been designed to perform automated and accurate wire positioning. It can be installed on existing slabbers as a harp replacement or used as a component on a new eps cutting line. We are continuing to develop several eps cutting line configurations as both start up and replacement projects. Please contact us for assistance with all of your cutting needs.
- Simple computer screen interface is intuitive and easy to learn.
- A new wire set-up requires only about 15 seconds of operator time.
- The controller compensates for kerf size and predetermined harp tilt.
- Current transducers monitor hot wire power and conveyor operations.
- The controller monitors the cutting area using 2 photoelectric cells.
- Optionally, the WireDroid can be equipped to cut tapered slabs.